Everyone loves a bargain (us not the least of them) and so we thought we’d extend the consumer-driven January Sale fever to all our lovely business clients, both old and new.
During the month of January we are offering our clients, their friends and some of our new friends 20% off all services.
Perhaps you’ve considered jazzing up your brand logo, or maybe you’ve decided that 2012 is the time to set up that online shop you’ve always wanted and get stuck into some serious e-commerce entrepreneural endeavour.
Well, now is the time to get Magnetic Works on board to help realise your new year ambitions.
Our 20% discount can be used on any of our services (subject to terms and conditions below, of course) including web design, web development, search, and email marketing.
The offer is open to all work we agree quotes on during the month of January. Once agreed, we’ll schedule your project in and off we go – we’re taking on new projects on a first come, first serve basis so move fast and get in touch with us about your plans.
Just to give you a taster of what we might be able to do, below are some examples of projects and time-scales that we are regulaly asked to undertake.
You have a looong list of customer and client email addresses and would like to send them a Happy New Year message and a quick peek at all the new products, services and opportunities you have available.
We can do the following for you:
- Design you a sumptious email template combining your branding, copy and imagery
- Develop the HTML template for the above design that can be imported to an bulk email system
- Test the template and make amends for different browsers and email clients
- Import and check your email list
- Send the email to your client list and report on open and click-through rates from the campaign.
All that would take 2 days of our time from brief to completion.
Want more info, read about our email marketing services.
It’s 2012 but your brand looks a bit 2002. What to do? What to do? Well, we can give your brand imagery new life. Our design teams are experts at visually capturing the essence of a company and locking into a memorable and effective brand logo.
Whether you are repositioning your business or starting at the beginning, we can create a visual identity that encompasses what you do and gives a sense of who you are.
And how would we do that? Well, we would do the following:
- From consultation with you on your brief, we will design your logo – from experience, we find we usually we need two rounds of submission and feedback to get exactly what our clients want.
- Design of templates for company letterheads, continuation sheets and compliments slips
- Design of business cards
- Deliver all branded material to you in three popular image formats – EPS, JPG and PDF
Estimated timescale: 3 days
Want to know more? Then read about our Branding Services.
Is this year the year that you make your fortune with that line of products you’ve been developing? We’re experts when it comes to e-Commerce, so let us help you set up shop and get trading ASAP.
We like to use a system called Magento to realise all of our clients online shopping needs – it’s versatile, scalable and comes in pretty much any colour you can imagine.
We get a variety of requests when it comes to e-commerce solutions so below are just two examples of how we might be able to help.
The ‘Out of the Box’ Solution
The ‘out of the box’ solution suits start up businesses and those who want to test the water or find their audience with an online store.
An ‘out of the box’ Magento e-commerce site, is based on the built-in Magento themes which are widely available and involve a one-off payment.
There is no design customisation involved in this, but we do add your logo and of course change the branding colours and call-to-action elements to suit your identity and products.
Typically, an ‘out of the box’ solutions would work as follows,
- We customise the Magento theme of your choice with your branding and minor elements such as colours and call-to-actions.
- We “skin” the shop with the chosen Magento theme – at this point you’d be able to see how your shop looked and worked.
- We configure the Magento back office for your business requirements (shipping, tax, contact details, etc.)
- We import twenty of your products
- We test the website in a secure development environment.
- We launch your website.
A project of this sort would take us 6 days to complete from project brief to site launch.
The ‘Slightly Customised’ Solution
The step up from the above option is a customised solution – this is not a fully bespoke solution as we would focus of the design of the site and leave the functionality of the store as standard.
To achieve this we would do the following,
- Take your brief and produce a design for you including submission and feedback
- Develop the HTML template for the store
- Skin the Magento store as mentioned above
- Configuration the site for your business
- Import twenty of your products
- Test the site
- Launch the site
The design and HTML work would add an extra 4 days on top of the ‘Out of the Box’ timescale, so the total project time would be 10 days.
For more information on our e-commerce services and examples of previous projects that we have undertaken, please read about our e-commerce services.
So as you can see, there’s a lot we can do and a lot we can offer AND if that wasn’t enough, we’re giving everyone who comes on board with the good ship Magnetic Works a 20% discount on our services.
Don’t miss out – get in touch today!
And now for the Terms and Conditions
1. The 20% discount is applicable ON any quotes for web design, web development or marketing work agreed by Magnetic Works Limited and the client, between receipt of this email and the 31st January 2011.
2. Application of the discount on any quotes provided is at the discretion of Magnetic Works Limited.
3. This offer can not be redeemed against any quotes received / agreed, or any outstanding balances on current projects. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any discounts already offered.
4. Initiation and completion of quoted work is subject to Magnetic Work Limited schedules.
5. A deposit of 50% of the discounted quote is required prior to initiation, on all projects quoted at more than one day.